VALBERG ALTISURFACE : LF0654
ICAO : LF0654
Altitude : 5680 ft
Latitude : N 44 06 25
Longitude : E 006 56 22
Departement : 06 (Alpes Maritimes)
Runway : 1, See VAC charts (Not official)
The Ferdinand Ferber altisurface or Valberg altisurface in the PACA region is located right next to the Valberg golf course in the southern french Alps, it was built for mountain pilots and its hangar had been inaugurated in 2002.
The field is located at 1600m above sea level and has a grass track of 410m long and 35m wide.
Valberg's Altisurface reworked to make it as faithful as possible to reality with:
- PhotoHD 50cm / pixel Photoground including Valberg Altisurface and surrounding villages (Valberg, Beuil); about 30 square kilometers
- Precisely and hand-placed autogen buildings and trees over the Photoground area
- Various custom buildings such as hotels, cabins with PhotoHD textures
- Altisurface installations reproduced with HD Photorealistic textures
- Volumetric grass (3D)
- Various vehicles and static planes
- Many other details adding immersion and realism to the scenery (Birds, Static characters, animals ...)
- Night and Seasonal textures
- 100% compatible with France VFR and Orbx products (tested)
Wishing you excellent flights in the Alps and around Valberg!
V1.1 Changelog :
- Way bigger photoscenery Area including the Altisirface and surroundings villages (about 30 square kilometers !)
- Reworked airfield 3D grass to fit better with the photoground
- Added many custom vegetation such as pine, bushes etc.
- Added various custom buildings such as hotels, cabins with PhotoHD textures, more of them will come with the next updates